Dragon Resources
    · DV Forum Guidelines
    · Dracopedia List A-Z
    · Names of Dragons
    · Jafira's Draconity Guide
    · Dragon Basics
    · Dragon Quiz

Spiritual Resources

Dragons Valley :: View topic - My Life Just Changed Forever! (Please click here!!!)

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups     RegisterRegister 
     ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

My Life Just Changed Forever! (Please click here!!!)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragons Valley Forum Index -> Intro's and Descriptions
    View previous topic :: View next topic  
    LoneStar
    Hatchling

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:01 am    Post subject: My Life Just Changed Forever! (Please click here!!!) Reply with quote

Now and Forever

I only recently discovered otherkins, but I have known since I was six that I had Lone Star with me. I only put a name to it two days ago when I learned about otherkins through an article I read. I hope that I can be of help to construct and model this community to be the best it can be. I'm so excited to meet and connect with others like me.

One suggestion for this wonderful site is a video game that is basically just= Eat the sheep to survive. Find sheep in hidden pens. Progressive maps are found as you rise up levels.

Lone Star
    This is my dragon's story... In her own words

I am Lone Star. I am part of the Trinity, in other words, the three Galactic dragons that rule the Billiverse. I was an early arrival. My parents, God and Godith, the Creators, feared for my life. But I was strong. I survived, and, being the Dragon Goddess of life, brought millions of billions of lives along with my own. As I grew in the galaxa-realm, I began to wonder what the world was like.
    I had always been a dreamer, and the Billiverse, with its millions of dimensions, seemed as good a place as any to start. My parents gave their consent, and I was off before you could swish a tail.
    The Billiverse was so big, I took a lightyear to thoroughly explore each planet. But finally, I was finished.
    Then, out of the darkness of the red rage, came the Plague. The plague was the most despicable thing that has ever happened. I spent an additional lightyear running through all the dimensions, hiding. Finally, I was cornered. I knew I would have been caught eventually, so I had devised a spell to counteract the Plague. It would use up every speck of my being. But it was worth it.
    I flew to the spot at the very center of the victims. Then I began to sing. It was a song to the likes that had never been sung before, and would never be sung again. It curled into the air, wild and free, and I knew that I was doing both the greatest deed in my life, and the last.
    Into every one of the victims hearts there flew a note. And one of these notes, the one that had been my heart flew into the sky, and has remained there ever since as Polaris, the never moving star.
    Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragons Valley Forum Index -> Intro's and Descriptions All times are GMT - 7 Hours
    Page 1 of 1

Jump to: